Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Changes...

My 'favorites' are bursting to overflowing with all the blogs I have picked up in my 'surfing'. My morning coffee isn't long enough these days to read all of them. So over the next few hours, days, weeks I am hoping to put more of them onto my sidebar for more easy access - or perhaps just make more room in my 'favorites'

I am also attempting to load more things into different sections of my side bar. Now, how I think this is helping me in the long run I am not sure... Make a more 'honest' woman out of me. 'Declaring' all those bits and pieces that I have stashed away in boxes, in cupboards, under desks etc. A constant reminder to 'self' that this 'ark' is full to capacity. Once I thought that I needed another room - now I am thinking I need another house. Perhaps shifting would help the problem - I would need to cull. Perish the thought...

I have recently re discovered my folk art paints and the urge to get reaquainted with them is very strong. So these too are emerging from the cupboards. Oh no!!!! There goes the neighbourhood!!!! This house is starting to look like a scene from Disney's 'Fantasia' with everything multiplying more quickly than I can stuff it back. But it's fun....

No comments: