Friday, June 17, 2005

It has happened finally...

... I have 'blogged' myself out. In the last while I have read and read and read and then, read some more. I have 'clicked' and 'skipped' to so many new sites and then travelled around the world without leaving my front door. I have looked at so much that everything I have seen has merged into a constant revolving kaleidoscope overflowing with colours and shapes. And I am exhausted!!!!! I am overfull, on the richness and vibrancy of what people create... I should have pushed myself away from the comp long before I did. Now I am suffering from 'over exposure'. My own fault I know...

5 comments:

Gina E. said...

I know exactly how you feel...I was also up until around 3 am this morning (same as you, going by the time on your message) just blog surfing, and clicking on links that took me to wondrous places! Ken was in the lounge room, not yet connected to the Net, but having all kinds of fun on his laptop. I can see us ending up like you and P - doing our own thing on our own computers, side by side, night after night - lol!

arlee said...

:D It *does* become addicting, and then one has to sift through and choose what one really wants to be inspired by! I call it "bloggarhea" and i suffer greatly too!

Kim Carney said...

oh gosh, I feel the same way sometimes. My eyes are red and burning from looking at a computer screen, I have clicked so many places, I can't remember what site I am even on.

Kim Carney said...

Bloggarhea is a good term! Thanks Arlee.

Miss Robyn said...

ahh ha ! I do exactly the same thing and it seems like I am 'blogged down' but I also sift through my long list of favourites and take from it, my most fave.
every now and then, I follow links from them and it starts all over.