Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm hooked...

Here it is after 11.00 pm and I am still up... Why??? Because the idea which has been niggling on the edge of my brain for the last few hours has finally made itself clear. So what am I doing?? Fluffying around with bits of material trying to make free form flowers - what else!!!!! I have been idly thinking about my Feb. contribution for '6x4 lives' and for some reason a piece of hot pink tulle - a scrap from my sister - popped into my mind. There it 'sat' waiting for me to discover why it was there - then bingo it came together. Hence I am sitting here trying to make flowers... Someone should have warned me this was going to be addictive... Why wasn't I told??????

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

You must be feeling a bit better than you were 24 hours beforehand! To be sitting up on your computer at that hour, when I had imagined you in bed or on your futon, snuffling miserably...seriously, I do hope you are feeling a LOT better than when we spoke on Monday. I made a few phone calls after that, and ended up having lunch on Tuesday with a fellow linen collector whom I hadn't seen for a few months. We spent a lovely couple of hours gloating over my linen!