Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Talking buttons...

Now that I have the fibre art card for Jan. is out of the way I have, as promised, started on M's block... It is funny how you start out with one idea and for me it seems - head straight off in the opposite direction...

So far I am pleased with what I have accomplished and I am trying not to get too carried away with it... I have even had a go at dyeing the piece of lace I have chosen for it... Now that my paints and brushes have been bought 'out of retirement' it could become very scary!!!!! I think perhaps that time I spent with Gabrielle Swain has had an everlasting effect on me... LOL - plus there is a little story formulating as I go - it seems as though the character which I chose for the block has taken on a voice - just what one needs really - a talking button...

But talk it does - telling me all about the block... No - my sanity is not in question - I am as sane as the next CQer... But somehow I don't think that is any validation...

No comments: