Monday, March 06, 2006

A pause...

... in the proceedings. For some reason which I can't fathom I seemed to have hit a wall with my (sharonb's) class block... Today I sat and stitched for an hour - at the end I pulled it all out... I am happy enough with the block itself but I can't seem to find a starting point. Perhaps I have been 'wandering' the paths too long - joking here!!!! But tomorrow is another day...

Another date for my op has been posted this time it is the 3rd of April - but we will see...

4 comments:

Jo in NZ said...

a wee quote I thought you might like
".... don't try to get there at all... It will happen when you're not looking for it..."
LOL

Jacqui said...

Me too Sharon - only complete one seam so far *rolls eyes* but I have relaxed and enjoyed it and I am pleased with the result - did I really think I would finish a whole block in 6 weeks anyway? Not on your nelly, never mind it'll happen when it happens :)

Sharon said...

LOL Jo - I ACTUALLY read that and thought - "Now where have I read that?"... You cheeky possum...

J - We be partners in crime here... I just can't get started on this one at all... I feel like inspiration has left me... I am sure it will return...

Gina E. said...

No wonder you have a TEMPORARY mental block (note the capitals - they are there for a reason). Having to sweat through another month of waiting until you have the operation would not be conducive to creative thought processes. I have a free Tuesday coming up, if you'd like some company?