Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday night...

I can't believe it is Sunday night already - the weekend has flown... The time between Friday night to now has had the wings of speed... There was so much I wanted to do but unfortunately I haven't even got close... I think that is part of the downside of working full time - no time!!!!! I think I am going to have to re think about what and how I spend my time...

I was meant to do my block for the CQRR I am involved in but already I am off to a bad start as I didn't get within a bull's roar of finishing it... It will be posted off late... I managed to get the journal part sorted out - which of course is not the important part of it per say... So the task for the next couple of days is to get it ALL organised - I do dislike letting people down or holding up things like this... This is the first round robin I have been involved in since one I was in about three years ago where I got badly 'burnt' and I vowed and declared I would never participate in one again - but of course, 'never' is a very long time, and here I am again... Hmmm... I am looking forward to this one though as I am keen to see other people's work...

Well I am going to head off again and I wil see you all next week... Please all have a safe week and enjoy what ever you are doing...

1 comment:

Maureen said...

The dragonlady will see you dont get burnt, S!