Sunday, May 28, 2006

Progress thus far...



I thought that I had better post some evidence that I am actually doing something with the CQRR I am currently participating in... Now while this photo looks like I have done scant little - the brain cells have been working overtime... To be honest I had started something else on the block and as it progressed I just knew 'it' just wasn't the right 'it' - if you follow my drift... So... I unpulled it all... I know, I know time is of the essence but I just wasn't happy with what I had done... H, pleased don't be concerned I have found the perfect thing and hopefully this afternoon (or what is left of it !!!) I will be able to get on with it... This IT is just the right IT and I will post progress photos soonish!!!!! And the 'blobs' in the photo actually look rather nice in real time... I have just found something else that will (in my mind) just be lend itself perfectly... Bliss :-)))

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Trust me 'H', the blobs are much more than blobs - they really are lovely! And blame me for holding Sharon up today - I dropped by for a catch up cuppa, and stayed longer than I'd planned...but there is always so much to talk about when we get together!