Saturday, June 10, 2006

Flower Power...


I found this
link over on sharonb's blog... Of course it isn't a time waster for someone like me... No - NEVER!!!!! LOL - but it is a lot of fun and I can see that it has a great deal of potential... I created this one and called it Passionate - I know - feeble name - but I have run out of 'instant' interesting names... I could imagine all sorts of applications - printing, painting, stitching and a combination of a few others... Now when I have more time...

4 comments:

Val said...

Fabulous fun! I'm trying to think of how to use the designs to decorate my handmade books. Uh, excuse me while I get back to that site...

sharonb said...

I knew it would side track some people - I too am trying to think how I could use it as a design tool

Crookedpaw said...

She didn't get side tracked. Not at all. She went straight to it!

Gina E. said...

Phew! How to spend a fun half hour on a cold rainy day in Melbourne!