Saturday, December 16, 2006

As you can see...


...I have 'switched'...

Thankfully I shall never ever be put in charge of 'THAT BUTTON' as I am just too curious...

I have thought for a while now that the old blogger needed to undergo a 'facelift' and this change to beta has given me the opportunity to do so...

Perhaps too, this blog reflects my restlessness - a time for casting off from safe and familiar shores and setting sail into unknown waters with the promise of both challenges and discoveries...

At this point I would like to than P for all the work and patience he had wth me in creating the old blogger and may he have as much when I say "P... I have this idea for my blog..." I can see some interesting times ahead...

Now I wonder what happens if I just do this....

1 comment:

Anne S said...

Ooh, nice new look ... love the blue ;)