Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm embarrassed now...


... but not enough not to show you...

This book - 501 Quilt Blocks - has been in my store for about 3 weeks - this weekend I decided that I would buy it... Would you believe I took the time to actually stand and look at it properly and realised that it could be quite useful as all the designs are 4" blocks... This I could do - I could manage something little...

Then one of the blogs which hasn't made it to my sidebar yet - Material Obsession - has produced a DVD in conjuction with Australian Quilter's Companion - Issue 29. I have been reading their blog for a little time now and I thought that the DVD could be a worth while. I don't usually buy that magazine but thought that just this once it wouldn't hurt...
Yes - silly I know - butI still carry this romantic vision of me quilting... When??? Where??? My next life probably...

No comments: