Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yesterday I went to...


.... to the Australasian Quilt Convention. For those of you who don't know the Convention is run over four days -there are classes to take, seminars to attend, quilts to gaze upon and of course stuff to buy. What I like about the Convention is that it is dedicated to quilting and related stitching. Really it is far too big to do it easily in one day...
Originally I was going to take the Friday off -but my boss had a surgical procedure midweek -which would have made us short staffed had I taken the day off... But I did myself proud and covered as much ground as possible. I stayed right up until the announcement which declared it the end of the day. Boy, I am tired today though...
I am planning to do it over two days next year, perhaps take a class or two and stay overnight in the city... A little luxury for me!!!! I can see it already!!!!!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

I KNEW you would be there - truly! As soon as I heard an advert on the radio last week, I thought, I bet Sharon will be going to that. Should I call her and ask if she'd like some company? But then I forgot about it. Glad you enjoyed it; about time you had some "me" time!