Monday, December 07, 2009

Saturday - Warrandyte











P and I went to Warrandyte on Saturday... We walked beside the river enjoying the sunshine and the silence... I took these photos on my phone so the picture quality isn't great but I guess you will get the general feeling...
If you look closely at picture three you will see a dog's head above the water line - its human companion was throwing a stick into the water and the dog was chasing and fetching it - apparently a daily game...
Working in retail through the week - especially at this time of year - it is nice to go somewhere which is relatively quiet... As I get older I am finding I yearn to be somewhere peaceful and slower...

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Some people might poke fun at our 'brown' Yarra River, but I never tire of walking along its banks and taking endless photos.