Saturday, December 04, 2010

...where to start...

... perhaps I will just pick up the thread anywhere so bear with me...It may take a few posts to get up to speed...

As you can see by my previous post we have had a death in the family... He was my ex-husband's brother and as with all marriage breakups, parts of family are inevitably lost to either one side or the other. It was still a shock to hear how he became so very ill and see that once fit, healthy man go down hill as quickly as he did...He had just turned 62 - still in the prime of his life and looking forward to retiring... If anything, his death has made me once again look at my own life and appreciate it - swearing not to flitter it away on the trivial and unimportant...

While we were still in recovery mode from J's death, my eldest daughter's beloved cat Toshi also went to meet his maker... He had been ailing for a little while but deteriorated quite quickly and passed away on Thursday...



This is a (not very good photo) of Tosh doing his second favorite thing - sleeping... The first favorite being eating...

Rest in peace in your favorite part of the garden Tosh...

More later

No comments: